On Saturday, April 28th, we are having a pancake breakfast and raffle to raise money for the final leg of our adoption journey!! We're having the breakfast at our church, New Hope Church, 1720 E Las Palmas, in Patterson from 8:00 am to 10:30 am. We're having pancakes, eggs, bacon, coffee and orange juice---what a yummy way to start the weekend!!! Tickets are $8 per person, and kids 5 and under are free.
But now on to the reeeeallly good part. We're having a raffle and the raffle tickets are only $5!!! So far, these are the prizes:
Apple iPad2, 16 GB, Wifi and Verizon 3G (a $600 value!!!)
A $50 Walmart gift card
A Photography Session by Moments Remembered Photography
(the photographer is my good friend Roxann who takes amazing photos!)
There are other prizes that will be added in the coming weeks. It's shaping up to be a wonderful raffle!
For $5, you will be entered once into the raffle. But you can purchase as many tickets as you'd like to increase your chances! Please leave me a comment telling me how many tickets you're purchasing, and then use the Reece's Rainbow donate button to the right to donate!
The winners will be drawn on the morning of the pancake breakfast. You don't have to be present to win! The photography session, of course, is not open to those who aren't local, but the iPad2 and the Walmart gift card can be shipped anywhere within the US, so enter away, far-away peeps!
Please feel free to share this raffle with anyone who is not a reader of this private blog. Anyone who would like to purchase raffle tickets can contact me at LMBENHAM@yahoo.com.
If anyone local would like to purchase pancake breakfast tickets, just leave me a comment, email, call or text me!
Thank you for helping us!!


2 comments:
oh...I want to enter. :) I'll do 3 chances....
Love,
M
I didn't realize it had been so long since I checked here! i have been thinking about you a lot lately, though. I hope you are all doing well. I have more to say, but I think I will send an email. Hope the fundraiser went really well!!
Post a Comment