Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Last Visit With Elena

Finally!!!



I decided to finally dust off the ole blog and post some more pictures of our little cutie!  


This was our last visit with Elena before we flew back home.  


It was bittersweet.  I've never been so mixed up.


So many emotions, and not all of them what you might think.  


The last few weeks I've had to rely on God more than ever in my whole life.  It's such a scary place to be.  But as one friend pointed out, it would be much scarier to be living outside of God's will, and that I believe with all my heart.

The next step?  We've put together our court dossier and sent it off and now we wait for a court date!  
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

A said...

Because I stalk your blog like it's my job, I noticed the background change and playlist additions, so I've been (im)patiently waiting for pics from your final visit day. Anyway, as usual, I'm sending you love and prayers and since I'm lawyer and you're waiting on a court date, they should be extra powerful, right? ;)

Christina said...

As usual, I get goose bumps when I read your posts. I can't even imagine your emotions...praying for you all. She is so precious.

Meghan said...

Yay! Thanks for the pics! Praying for you!!

No Greater Love said...

Hello! I have been sick, so I didn't see this post until Saturday, and then as I was leaving a comment my internet went out! ;)

Anyway...Linda, she is sooo cute, she takes my breath away.

I am praying for you!!!!!!!

Love,
Mer
P.S. I love your background.