Oh.....sooo cute. :) Home a month...I can't believe it. I am so happy for you...and I LOVE watching and reading your journey....it is so encouraging.....
What a special day indeed! How is she doing? How has the transition been and language and everything? I have lots of questions, ha ha. I'll send you a FB PM soon! How fun for her to come home to so many instant friends in her very own family!
7 comments:
Oh.....sooo cute. :) Home a month...I can't believe it. I am so happy for you...and I LOVE watching and reading your journey....it is so encouraging.....
I can watch that Gotcha Day video again and again. And by "can watch" I really mean "have watched."
ohhh she's sooo cuuute!!! :) So so happy for your family!
So beautiful, so wonderful! I have been thinking about and praying for you guys these last weeks!! It doesn't look like she minds the sun! :)
What a special day indeed! How is she doing? How has the transition been and language and everything? I have lots of questions, ha ha. I'll send you a FB PM soon! How fun for her to come home to so many instant friends in her very own family!
A month? Already? Wow? God is so good and I am sooooo happy for all of you! Hugs to everyone! ♥
I love adoption stories! She's a doll!
Post a Comment