![]() |
| We hear rustling in the bushes. Maybe if we're quiet enough, we'll see a brush rabbit. |
![]() |
| Tears. (and possibly my most favorite photo ever.) |
![]() |
| Fixed. |
![]() |
| Great Egret |
![]() |
| I don't know. Homeschool FAIL. ~giggle |
![]() |
| Red tailed hawk. |
![]() |
| Sun setting on precious heads. |
![]() |
| Tule Elk |
![]() |
| My precious precious gentle girl. So sensitive and loving with kisses for everyone. |
![]() |
| My easy-to-laugh rough and tumble, perfection in a boy, who cries when I'm not there. I can not love that face more. |













3 comments:
Oh how fun that looks! I must say when I read your FB status about the bees, I had a twinge of jealousy that your kids were OUTSIDE playing. :) It was sooooooooo cold here yesterday. :)
And your children are precious!!! I cannot wait to see Alana in the mix. Can you imagine what it will be like for her to see the animal refuge? The wonder of seeing things she never even knew existed!!!!
Looks like a fun day! Your children ARE precious! And I agree....that photo is priceless of daddy comforting his little princess!
Hugs and Blessings,
Tammy
I love Tristan's face when he's looking for the rabbit with Grace. I don't know what it is but I love it. Also you added to the music on here...yay!
Post a Comment