Alana has quite a few angels working for her.
My friend Kristen has gathered a group of friends to make these angel pins and sell them to help fund our adoption. I can't fathom people's generosity and creativity sometimes. What a beautiful display of God's love for the orphan.
They are made with shimmering hearts. And that's can't be a coincidence. They are created by people with beautiful, shimmering hearts, full of love for God's plan.
I wear mine all the time! Sometimes I put it on my sweater, like an angel on my shoulder. Right now it's on my hat. I love thinking about these little angels making their way into people's lives and hearts, spreading goodness and bringing Alana home.
| Kristen and I both wearing our Angels. |
So grateful for the people in my life who love Alana already. My heart is full with the blessings of God's people working to bring a piece of heaven to earth for the least of these, until He calls us home for good.
Would you like your own Alana's Angel? They sure are cute, and they would be a great stocking stuffer. They are $5 each and are sold on a Facebook page called Kristen's Krafts. You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristens-Krafts/312724612086106 If you're not on Facebook, you can let me know in a comment or email me and I'd be happy to get your order to Kristen!


1 comment:
Thank you for visiting my blog! I popped over to visit your blog and realized I bought one of these angels at the MOPS boutique at the beginning of the month! They are so creatively cute! What a blessing to have a friend who will help you earn money for something you hold dear to your heart... :o)
Post a Comment