1. Family in a different part of the US whom I have never met gave generously to our family sponsorship page. They used the matching program at their place of employment to double their donation. How brilliant is that?
1a. Alana is loved by people her own momma has never even met.
1b. Alana is now that much closer to going on leaf walks, dyeing Easter eggs and having homemade cinnamon rolls and orange juice on Christmas morning with her brother and sisters
2. I will be a craft vendor at FOUR upcoming Christmas boutiques! God keeps providing ways for us to finance this ransom. His faithfulness astounds me. We have never once been left alone on this journey. Now I just need to get crafting!
3. Our home visit yesterday went well. And that means I can enjoy a clean house today! (How long can it last? Someone needs to teach me the art of maintenance).
4. Fall is finally on it's way in our part of the country. I LOVE IT!!
5. God is my rescuer. My refuge. Something keeps trying to take that away. It is exhausting and discouraging. I get fixated on the muddy footprints I leave on God's beautiful plan. How sorry I am for the messes I make! Sometimes I feel like I can't even pray to Him! But I know where that dangerous and dark thought comes from. I know in my head and my heart that there is nothing that can separate me from the love of my Savior. He continues to rescue me. Undeservingly, mercifully.
6. My children surprise and delight me every single day. I just adore their faces, their words, their ideas, their silliness. I love to watch them unfolding into little people. Being a mother is a far greater gift than I ever imagined it would be.
2 comments:
God is good! He never ceases to amaze me at how He provides when needed! I'm praying for you guys. You know it's funny, but I think Alana favors you. I just kept looking at her little picture and thinking how much she looked like her mommy and she doesn't even know it yet. We want to help financially too when we can! I won't forget you!
Hugs and Blessings,
Tammy
Thank you for your sweet comment! I will be praying for your journey to go get your Alana girl! :)
Post a Comment