God is so good. All the time. He takes my measly little efforts and multiplies them until they become what He sees fit for His will, His purposes.
Over Labor Day weekend, I sold things I made at a craft fair.
Over the course of two days, I ended up making $390 towards our adoption expenses!
I gathered ideas from all over. Blogs, crafting websites, crafty friends and family. And I worked and worked and worked!!
Something I am learning is that God gives us just what we need, when we need it. Some situations, we need to be blessed beyond measure, and some situations, we need to be blessed just enough. And strangely, when God blesses us just enough, it feels like we've been blessed beyond measure.
Here's me being nervous and wondering when I actually might get a customer.
Incidentally, I won 3rd place for cutest booth! Here's my little helper posing with me for a picture with my 3rd place ribbon. Woo hoo!! (Gracie hung out with me all day, both days! One of my best friends, that daughter of mine. How I adore her.)
Here's me resting in the heat!
And here's me, feeling blessed with just enough.



2 comments:
Congrats!!! Just found you on RR new commitment page! So happy for your family! She is gorgeous!
Wish I could have visited your booth! Lots of goodies there and it is really a cute booth! Love your helper too! :)
Hugs,
Tammy
Post a Comment